Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We Have Bricks and a Pantry!!

The scaffolding went up on the weekend in prepration for the Brickies...

The brickies came today and started on the Home Theatre room (I really need a better name not sure it's really a Home Theatre perhaps TV room!!). After a last minute grilling from me last night Dale was happy to see that the grout colour is a perfect match to the Surfmist colour I want the garage door to be (at the moment anyway!). The bricks and mortar are still quite wet in the photo and it doesn't help that Dale waits until he leaves (he got home at 9pm!) to take the pictures.
I was very pleased to see my pantry just about finished. I have a much better perspective of the kitchen now. It's a lot more "boxed in" than I thought it would be but am happy to see that it is still inclusive of the whole downstairs area so I'll never be left out if I'm in the kitchen :)
I think I'll need to go out and take some more pictures in the natural daylight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment